What is RV FlexArmor® and what makes it different from other RV roof options?
RV FlexArmor® is the pioneer in sprayed RV roof technology and provides the ultimate RV roof solution no matter what your situation.
- No more caulking joints on your RV roof. FlexArmor ® is the only alternative RV roof system that guarantees, in writing, your roof will never leak again. If you ever have a problem with a seal, we fix it, no fine print.
- Durability- FlexArmor® is an extremely tough material that is 3/16 of an inch thick or 187 mils. With it’s tensile strength of +-3500 psi, it is virtually indestructible. FlexArmor® is the only 3/16 inch thick RV roof available in the industry.
- Due to the 6 second gel time, FlexArmor® is the only roof that can maintain a 3/16 inch thickness on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Flexibility- RV roofs experience moving and twisting while traveling as well as expansion and contraction from temperature changes. FlexArmor® is a pure polyuria designed with these traits in mind so it maintains is over 600% elongation in all weather conditions, no matter how cold or hot it gets.
- Longevity- No other RV roof product has the UV resistance of a pure polyuria. FlexArmor® can withstand direct UV exposure for over 20 years before showing signs of deterioration. The specialized white topcoat of our FlexArmor® roofing system is a UV blocker that protects your roof from all UV for 20 years. This combination ensures your lifetime roof will truly last the lifetime of your RV is the last roof you will ever need.
- Written no leak guarantee- The FlexArmor® warranty isn’t just on materials and labor. Every roof is guaranteed not to leak. EVER! No small print, no excuses, our guarantee covers materials and labor.
- Reputation- Every FlexArmor® roof is applied by authorized applicators with established, factory-trained, fixed locations. Before joining the FlexArmor® network of applicators, each location is vetted for good reputation, honesty and quality work. You can rest assured your FlexArmor® roof is top quality and there is a network of stable, fixed locations across the country to assist you with anything that might come up with your FlexArmor® roof.
- Controlled environment for all work. FlexArmor® roofs are all applied indoors in a controlled environment. Your RV will never be exposed to rain or changing weather conditions while it has no caulking on the seams, repairs are being made to wood or when your air conditioners are removed. Every unit is wrapped in plastic to protect the exterior and nothing is removed from the unit until it is safely indoors.
- Proven in the industry. Authorized FlexArmor® roof applicators can be found across the country and even Canada. References are gladly given, our past customers are our best sales people. Mark was so sold on his roof, he became an applicator.
- Don’t Be Fooled By The Imitators – We know there are other RV Roof options out there. Do your research on all of them before you decide. Roll-on Roof sealant, Bed Liner products and other spray on – come to you products are not the same. If you want the best for your RV, chose FlexArmor!